Hello all.....just want to spread the "word". I know times are tough, and people are looking for jobs, so I thought I would let everyone know that my brother and his wife own a preschool & daycare. They are currently DESPERATELY looking for two good teachers. (If you're not licensed for child care, that can be worked with.) My mom runs the place and they need someone to work full time with the little people 18 mo. to 3 years, and someone else to work full time with the preschool aged kids. The preschool teacher would have to develop lesson plans, and conduct class on their own. The daycare position is with another full time teacher as well. I think the pay is around $9 - $10 per hour and it would be Mon - Fri. Please call her if you know of someone who would be good for the position! Here's the info:
Whiz Kid
2999 W. Moore Street
Boise, ID 83702
1 comment:
I want a job!! Will they take me?? I just don't think I could handle the cammute. :)
Post a Comment