Sunday, March 15, 2009

Weekend Fun

We had a crazy fun, but super exhausting weekend. Friday night Andrew and I attended our church "Sock Hop". It was okay, kinda silly, but a nice (free) break anyway. We danced a few slow dances and then visited with some people from our ward and other wards. The best part was the bite sized hamburgers, fries, and root beer floats. Everyone was dressed cute, which was perfect for our photo op! Here's Andrew with our good friend Emmett Ricks and Chip Shultz. (Is it just me, or do these guys make Andrew look HUGE?) :)


And here's the "photo op" I was speaking of. Kinda silly.........

Then.....Saturday came. We got up early so Austin could attend a friend's birthday party from school in the morning. I dropped Abryn and Amiah off to Aunt Nici's house (thank goodness), and Andrew attended a coach's meeting for T-Ball. I ran off to do a photo shoot, and raced back to decorate for Austin's birthday party. Andrew fed and napped the kids while I set up. All afternoon and part of evening we had Austin's party. It was lots of fun, we rented a bouncy house so the kids could play. They were all so tired, but happy as could be.

Then we had cake and ice cream in Austin's honor, and opened his presents.

Boy, he is so spoiled! He got exactly what he asked for! Thanks everyone.....Glad you could come! (And you grown ups not pictured too...........)

(Lilly, Abryn, Whitney, Kelsey, Jack, Thomas, Amiah, Mark, Branson, JT, Ashlan, Taylor, Kaylee, Alex, and Kevin)

1 comment:

Susie said...

Hope you got some good sleep last night! Lily had a great time - and has been asking for candy from her goody bag ever since!