Wednesday, March 18, 2009

So, for Austin's birthday, he received some money. He couldn't decide what to do with it, so we made a trip to Walmart. After wandering up and down the toy aisles for about an hour, he said, "I know that I want fish but I can't have them." And........ta da! He was wrong. He is so happy, he carried the fish all the way home. He named all 3 of them, and is very vigilante about their care and feeding schedule. So....thank you Great Grandma, Aunt Dorinda, and Grandpma Arlington! We love our new pets..

Meet (from left to right) Spike, Bob, and Shockey...welcome to the family!


1 comment:

H.A.M.A. Fam said...

LOVE it!! Just don't clean the tank to often - there is such a thing as to clean of a tank. And NEVER I repeat NEVER try to bleach your fish!! I learned that at a very young age. It was a very sad lesson!!