Sunday, February 19, 2012

Sunday Night..

Okay, so I'm sure many people would frown on our very un-restful Sunday evening, but you can't PAY for quality time like this.  Tonight was so fun!!  From after dinner to sun down, (and they're still out there and it's totally dark), the kids and Dad went out to play on the trampoline.
This is pretty much the picture of pure happiness for my children.  Dad, a tramploine, and fun!
They played a little "Crack the Egg"
 And did a little wrestling.
Add in a few rounds of "Dead Man", and it was a complete night!
 I did happen to throw down a couple of my moves from growing up...but thankfully Daddy didn't know how to focus the camera fast enough!  I rocked it, but after a few minutes, and maybe a little pee, this was pretty much how I ended:
I can't get enough of the screams, laughter, smiles, shrieks, and hollers of enjoyment outside.  Priceless!

No comments: