Sometimes when a child feels left out, a mom has to take matters into her own hands. (With a little help from Dad.)
We are a couple of tough cookies!
We totally ambushed the siblings and cousins that were on the trampoline in the back yard!
And of course Aunt Molly had the camera, so the girls ASKED to have their picture taken. (Shocking I know.)
But before long...everyone wanted in on the action!
And I was the target! (Okay, actually I told them to shoot me for picture purposes.)
Then it was off to shoot the bad guys in the neighborhood.
Luckily...we got to have Uncle Matt and his family over tonight too!
These are some wild and crazy kids on the "jump-o-lene" (according to Henry)!
What a fun night. Do we HAVE to go to school tomorrow? Boo!
1 comment:
Mom of the year -- seriously fun!
Post a Comment