Friday, November 25, 2011

Hailey Tells It Straight..

One of the benefits of working at the school, is that I have the same vacation schedule as my kids.  We got the WHOLE week off this week.  It was fabulous.  That being the case, it opened up a little bit of time for cousins!  Today, Uncle Aaron and Nana decided to do a little shopping.  Poor Aunt Molly worked the midnight craziness at Target, so I offered to take this little person for a while today.  She is so DANG funny!!!  I ADORE her!!!  This is a perfect example of the kind of conversations we have when she is around.  They are very enlightening, and make me smile.  I asked her if her name was Hailey-Poopoo, and she promtply corrected me.  I was told it was Hailey-Bear!  (What her mommy calls her.)  Then we carried on like this for a while:

No comments: