Tonight the boys had their first wrestling match. They did so well, and had so much fun! Abryn was a little shy to begin with, but by the 3rd match, he was really getting into it. In all the pictures I took, it looked as though he was smiling. Good job Buddy!
And then there is this guy! Austin decided he was too awesome to wrestle the 5, 6, and 7 year olds. He wanted to start out with the 8 year olds....thank you very much. And, he kicked some boo-tay!! Notice the intense look on his face! He had a blast.
I guess all the rough housing with Dad has finally paid off! They were pretty darn good, and they each sent at least one opponent off the mat crying. (Not on purpose of course, and I didn't encourage them to do so, but they are two pretty tough little cookies!) I did happen to catch the coach's reaction to Austin's-pain-inflicting tackle...kinda made me laugh. Proud of both of you boys tonight!
No comments:
Post a Comment