Saturday, March 6, 2010


Sad for me...I took in a super cute picture...told them I didn't want it too short, but just like the picture, and I came home with an entirely different haircut. Oh well, should've known better. It's rare to find someone that can replicate a picture. I said, don't cut up over the ears, but did they listen? Guess I'll start the slow and painful growing out process out again. Boo! :( I'm trying really hard to look happy in the picture. Ugh!

3 comments:

Susie said...

It's cute! A perfect summer do! Who wants long hair when it's hot?

Tracy said...

You can totally work that hair-do with your fun personality Amy!!!

The Marshall's said...

It looks really cute on you:)Nice and cool for summer! I know the feeling though. I just tried to do the same thing and my hair looks completely different than the picture I showed the girl. Very frustrating!