Saturday, March 6, 2010


After a LONG exhausting week, helping many others through some big trials...I'm all tapped out. Exhausted with a capital "E"! After getting the boys ready for bed, my sweet husband came home from work (after 2 1/2 hrs. of overtime mind you) and finished the job for me. I was laying on the couch when I heard the blow dryer come on. I've never seen a Daddy do this before, but it was so darling, that I had to capture it on camera. I love him...

(Oh yeah, and he lost the battle with a razor yesterday morning too...so we both had a major makeover this week! Nothing that can't grow back right?)

1 comment:

Stace said...

Sorry to hear you have had a long week. On a good note, I like your hair (seriously!) and think it will be an awesome summer do! Austin's 5 year pics are darling!!!