Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Daddy's B-Day

Yesterday was Daddy's birthday, and we had so much fun!! We woke him up, first thing in the morning and celebrated with the traditional donut breakfast.



After blowing out his candle, and eating a couple of donuts, we moved onto presents. The kids were SO excited!! Amiah bounced up and down the whole time he opened gift after gift after gift. Of course they were all homemade creations, and Dad played into it and made their day. It was fun.


Then it was off to swim lessons. After that, we came home, made some lunch and had a little family meeting about our summer plans. We made some decisions that gave us an allowance for spending. So, we finally decided to give our home office a makeover, and get Daddy set up with a screen and desk of his own. It was awesome.


(Notice the split screen? Holy cow...gamers heaven!)
Daddy was so nice, he bought everyone else something too. He got Abryn a Batman Lego game for the 360. He was so focused, I don't think I could have gotten a smile if I tried.


He bought Amiah a new Tinkerbell movie (thank goodness...the other one is getting kinda old)! And he let Austin pick out a toy. He picked out a chain saw and safety glasses. When I peeked out the window, this is what I saw. I love the imagination on this kid!


All in all, it was a great day. The night before Austin prayed, "Please bless that Daddy has a good time turning 31.", and I can safely say that this prayer was answered. We love you Daddy!

1 comment:

Molly said...

Happy Birthday Andrew :) Did you get my special birthday text I sent you??