Sunday, January 10, 2010

It went like this...

Oh man, kids are so funny. I overheard this conversation today at snack time~

Austin: "Hey Amiah, did you know that Heavenly Father has a body like us?"
Amiah: "Yeah, so did Jesus."
Abryn: "But not Satan. He is a Sith." (At which I chuckled..)
Amiah: "Don't laugh about Satan! It's a bad word."
Austin: "It's okay to laugh about Satan, he's a bad guy and it's okay to make bad guys feel bad."
(Guess we have a little clearing up to do, and maybe a little less Star Wars.)

Next conversation:
Amiah: "Guess who I learned about today? Jesus! My favorite guy!

After that:
Austin: "I think that Santa should get to put a warm fuzzy in the service jar because he helps us remember Jesus' birthday every year." Seriously...where do they think of these things?

And this morning:
Abryn: "Mom! Amiah and Austin are CTW!" (Choosing The Wrong.) Gotta love it.

1 comment:

Kas said...

One of my favorite things about reading your blog is all the funny things your kids say. They make me LOL :) It makes me excited to have my kids close together and for them to grow up together.