We love this time of year. We have had such a crazy week, here's just a few of the highlights:
We have had hot chocolate everyday because of the freezing temperatures. I especially love this pictures because you can see the ring on Amiah's forehead from her cup. She loves her hot chocolate and marshmallows!
Gotta love....and throw in a date night every now and then. We went to the Steelheads game on Friday, fun...but mellow. I mostly like the fights during hockey games, but there wasn't much to speak of this game.
Amiah also got invited to a really cool birthday party. The whole family was invited, but Daddy had to work, and Austin opted for a special afternoon with Aunt Nici at Walmart instead. (Walmart? Go figure...) Anyway, so Abryn and Amiah and I went to a pretty spectacular birthday party for a set of triplets. They each got to make their own pizzas (at Flatbread), had delicious cupcakes, complete with Mickey Mouse, Sleeping Beauty, tattoos, balloon animals, and more. Look at their adorable party favors!?! She loves her new chef hat and apron.
And last but certainly not least...we had our annual Christmas Dinner with Grandma Shelley and her family. It was so nice. We missed Molly and Aaron this year, but everyone else was able to make it. We had a super YUM-O dinner, and did a little carolling. We visited for a while longer, and ended the night with brownies and ice cream. Delicious! Thanks again Shell! (Click on the picture for a better look...)
I'm sure I'll be posting more again soon...love to ya'll!
We have had hot chocolate everyday because of the freezing temperatures. I especially love this pictures because you can see the ring on Amiah's forehead from her cup. She loves her hot chocolate and marshmallows!
Gotta love....and throw in a date night every now and then. We went to the Steelheads game on Friday, fun...but mellow. I mostly like the fights during hockey games, but there wasn't much to speak of this game.
Amiah also got invited to a really cool birthday party. The whole family was invited, but Daddy had to work, and Austin opted for a special afternoon with Aunt Nici at Walmart instead. (Walmart? Go figure...) Anyway, so Abryn and Amiah and I went to a pretty spectacular birthday party for a set of triplets. They each got to make their own pizzas (at Flatbread), had delicious cupcakes, complete with Mickey Mouse, Sleeping Beauty, tattoos, balloon animals, and more. Look at their adorable party favors!?! She loves her new chef hat and apron.
And last but certainly not least...we had our annual Christmas Dinner with Grandma Shelley and her family. It was so nice. We missed Molly and Aaron this year, but everyone else was able to make it. We had a super YUM-O dinner, and did a little carolling. We visited for a while longer, and ended the night with brownies and ice cream. Delicious! Thanks again Shell! (Click on the picture for a better look...)
I'm sure I'll be posting more again soon...love to ya'll!
2 comments:
so sad I had to miss it :(
MMMMMMmmmmmm yummy food!
Post a Comment