Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Random

Just a couple quick updates:

So, the other night, the power went out for about 4 hours. It was so fun!! At first it's always a bummer, but it turned out to be a great evening. It was quiet and cozy. Everything is more fun by candlelight. We read to the kids, and told stories, and assured them there was nothing to be afraid of. After prayers they were off to bed. But, now what to do? Andrew and I usually go our separate ways after they crash. I do my thing, and he does his. But I had to TV to watch, no computer to use, and no appliances to take advantage. Hmmm.....and no Xbox for Andrew? Whoa! So, we busted out a couple of books. I enjoyed reading by candlelight, but it was tough. So, we rigged up a flastlight from the ceiling fan so I could read on the bed. Andrew did a little "rigging" of his own! Yep, he clipped a small flash light on the bill of his hat. I thought it was hilarious! Couldn't help it.
Abryn brought this picture home in is Friday folder. I thought it was so good! He's really improving on his drawing skills. I don't think it would be that good, if I took a stab at some butterflies. Good job buddy! And yep, straight to dad's new office.....
And here we have 3 little adventurers. They are so bored when it's cold outside and everyone has runny noses. I've been trying to finish up 3 of my 5 photo shoots from this last weekend, so I've been busy. Needless to say, they found a way to entertain themselves! Such good buddies.....you like our binoculars?
And the man....can you feel his excitement? He came out to go to work this morning, (he took a new position in the office THANK GOODNESS!), and he looked so spiffy I asked if I could take a picture. He patiently just stood still for one second before running out the door. What a good guy! My favorite touch is the leather gloves. Thanks Connie for the new planner! He loves it!

1 comment:

Molly said...

Whew whew (how do I type a whistle?) Andrew looks so nice :) Good Luck Drew.. you're going to be an amazing Assistant Manager. Very proud of you and how hard you've worked for your beautiful family. It really shows... Wish you all the best luck in the world! Yay~ a new planner :)