Thursday, July 9, 2009

Einstein


Okay, so I try not to be overly proud of my kids, don't want to be too obnoxious! I admire their "smarts" and their "wits" for their ages. They have great senses of humor, and continue to amaze me daily. In an effort of not sounding too boastful, I must admit that I have smart kidos! (It's all I can do to stay one step ahead of them!) But, yesterday when I came home, Austin had drawn a picture and I was amazed...so I had to share. Our friend Megan was babysitting, and all the kids just LOVE her. Austin (who just turned 4 in March) had drawn a flower and put his name and Megan's name on it. Click on the picture to enlarge it. He seriously sounded everything out on his own! To die for....

3 comments:

Ward Family said...

Pretty smart kiddo you've got there! He'll pick up reading very quickly! He already picks up on beginning and ending sounds, and even has some of those middle sounds down too! Watch out fellow preschoolers!

Scott and Lorri said...

That is awsome. smart kid.

Kas said...

Well FLOR means flower in spanish so that's pretty dang good :) Very cute!