Our view of Boise (click to see it better)
What a sport...he always flashes a smile for me and my camera!
Okay, we were totally being silly!
Then the fun began! (Just kidding...) I love this picture though!

So, ever since I threw a fit and started insisting on a "date night" regularly, we've had to be creative and silly to make a fun time on little or no deniro! We usually find something fun and cheap to do, but this night I decided on a whim to just get out and go for a drive in our big ol' truck. It was SO fun! We dropped the kidos off to Aunt Nici (thanks a million) and headed for the hills. We grabbed the camera, gassed up, ate a little mexican food, and headed up to Table Rock. It was so pretty. I did lots of screaming and plenty of laughing. Andrew headed straight up the side of the hill, instead of using the road. The only bummer......the truck got a little hot! Oops!


So, ever since I threw a fit and started insisting on a "date night" regularly, we've had to be creative and silly to make a fun time on little or no deniro! We usually find something fun and cheap to do, but this night I decided on a whim to just get out and go for a drive in our big ol' truck. It was SO fun! We dropped the kidos off to Aunt Nici (thanks a million) and headed for the hills. We grabbed the camera, gassed up, ate a little mexican food, and headed up to Table Rock. It was so pretty. I did lots of screaming and plenty of laughing. Andrew headed straight up the side of the hill, instead of using the road. The only bummer......the truck got a little hot! Oops!
No comments:
Post a Comment