Saturday, April 4, 2009

A sad goodbye...

I'm very sad to say, that I'm putting the photography business on hold for a while. We had a great first year, but due to Andrew being so busy in school at work, it's just not conducive to my family's schedule. I will complete all photo shoots previously discussed and agreed upon, but after that, I will wait till Andrew has some free time this summer.

2 comments:

Molly said...

This will give you time to expand your abilities with photography. You can continue to learn, get more equipment, etc and by the time you re-open (and you will), you'll be just that much more prepared and able to do so much more!

Scott and Lorri said...

I totally understand. I am sorry to hear that you need to momentarialy close. I've been trading with babysitters. they watch my kids for free and I do thier pictures. We work it dollar for dollar. that has really helped out. I have a teenager that wanted prom pictures so we worked out a deal, also another lady that watched my kids has alot of grand kids and we worked out a deal also. I wish you lived near I could use your help on some shoots. It will work out you have a lot of talent the Lord won't let it go to waste!