Monday, January 12, 2009

Seriously?


So I got an email from my step mom, that was just too good to not share. You know the roll back smiley face symbol at Walmart? Well, this woman took it just a step too far. Talk about a dedicated shopper. You gotta click on the picture to see just exactly what I'm talking about!

6 comments:

Steph said...

That's hilarious!! Jeremy and I laughed and laughed. :)

Barbara said...

That hilarious!!! You have to give her kudos for dedication!

Amy Mella said...

Wow. That is just too much information she is sharing with the world. :)

Ward Family said...

So funny! Shelley sent you that??? No way!

Stace said...

Too funny! Seriously, did she know someone was going to take her picture that day?! Thanks for the smile on my.....face! :)

Brianna said...

Oh my! I guess someone doesn't have a mirror to look in before leaving the house?