Friday, March 30, 2012

This Old Man..

He turns 33!  Happy Birthday Daddy!

  What a fun birthday...our Dad was a little spoiled this year.  Our biggest surprise was a Slayer hat, special ordered and custom embroidered in honor of his eldest brother who left us in November.  To honor him, and have a little fun, we also bought Slayer concert tickets for this summer. (Mayhem Festival at the Idaho Center.) 

We made his favorite cake from scratch, and Nana also made one. Yum-O!  But before dessert, we had a family breakfast. (Minus Molly-she had to work, bummer!) We went to a little mom and pop shop, called Chef's Hut.  It was delicious. 



After a couple of errands, we headed off to our next destination!


I'm pretty sure that I liked it more than anyone else.  It's so interesting to me.  I'm thinking Solitary would be a good alternative to being grounded.  Lol...maybe my kids would listen after that!  (Who am I kidding?)  



The kids had a great time though, and thought it was SO cool!  They couldn't believe there was NO toilets in the cells!  


And we ended the evening with Andrew's favorite past time....Dungeons and Dragons.  (Notice I'm NOT in the picture?!?  That's right...and I never will be.)  Good day.  Happy Birthday Daddy!  Love you more..

No comments: