Thursday, December 29, 2011

Child Torture

If you haven't already noticed...these last few days of winter break are DRIVING-ME-CRAZY!!
What do you do for your children who need to burn off pent up energy when the weather keeps them in, and you don't want to spend every penny you have on an indoor playground?  Me?  Well...I send them out anyway.  In the dark.  In the rain.  And make them run laps!  While I count as they run by and take pictures.
 
Judging my Amiah's face, she needs to run a few more laps around the complex.  She has that WILD look about her!
But the boys know better.  They know they better be REALLY tired after their marathon sprint around all the buildings, or I just might make them do it again. 
Like I did earlier.  He he..kinda fun to torture them.

1 comment:

Steph said...

Break is really hard when they're little. My kids are better now...look forward to more mellow times as they grow up. But yes, I totally agree with you...make 'em RUN!! You're a great mom!! :) Only 4 more days!!