I know this is SO silly....but I LOVE my job! I was recently hired as a part time playground duty at my kids' school. I ADORE it! (Minus the sexy safety vest.) It is so wonderful to have a reason to get up and get dressed and motivated each and EVERY day! Awesome! Although my poor feet, and sunburned self need some getting used to it, it is worth it! The best part is that my kids love to see me out there....even if Abryn took one look at me, and laughed. Little turd! They always run out and hug me and say hi first. I love it. Amiah is only in part time Kindergarten this year, but apparently the precedent has been set before. They allowed me to bring her with me! YAHOO!!! They even have a little safety jacket for her. She loved it, and I loved watching her. She felt SO important. She wandered around the playground looking for a crying child to see if they needed a band aid. She was armed with a band aid in each pocket!
She also took it upon herself to clean up the playground too.
She worked so hard!
1 comment:
that's fun and awesome that Amiah can go with you, nice!
Post a Comment