We invited 6 little girls over for a "spa" day. We did their hair, dressed them up, and painted all their finger and toe nails. Thank goodness for two sisters, and one nanny! They came to my rescue to help me with this huge undertaking!
Step two: mini photo shoot. I got this idea from a fellow photographer. Thanks (Tammy Hawkins) for the inspiration and permission. (click the collage for a better look!)
After lots of giggles, pretty smiles, and lollipops, it was off the Olive Garden for a "fancy" lunch.
Thank goodness I had my helpers, could've been disastrous!
(And thank goodness Aunt Nici is a preschool teacher, and had many games to pull out of her pocket to keep them entertained while we waited for our table.)
And we also had this sweet little peanut come along with us. She was SO cute to watch...she was right along side all the big girls!
Once inside, we got situated for lunch. I must say, I was SO proud of how well they did! For 8 little girls in tutu's, they were pretty well behaved! Loved it. And I also enjoyed all the smiles as we walked in. Priceless!
After lunch it was cupcakes and presents.
Amiah made out with quite a haul of loot!!
What a fun way to celebrate such a special little girl! Love you Peanut! Happy 5th Birthday!

2 comments:
It turned out really cute! It looks like they are wearing leotards under the tutus --- who gave you that fabulous idea??!! The hair assessories look fabulous too. Happy birthday little sister!
You are so creative and fun, Amy! I just love all those little cuties in their tutus!! Hope Amiah had a wonderful day!
Post a Comment