This summer has finally taken off! The first two weeks have been filled with parties, graduations, cousins, pools, parks, picnics, play dates, and more.
This afternoon..our newest cousin Baby Jacob was blessed at Aunt Nici's church. We got to go play at their house afterward. Daddy came down with a headache..so we headed home. Abryn has been missing his little brother who is in Las Vegas with his other Grandma for 3 weeks, so he got to stay and play with the older kids. Amiah came home with Mom and Dad. Daddy laid down for a nap, while the girls decided to paint their toes! I painted her little toes bright red (upon request) and turned on the movie Tangled. I immediately passed out on the couch, and when I sorta came to...this sweet little peanut had gotten herself a snack (a bright pink yogurt all over her face and white shirt) and made herself a little napping spot on the floor. She was quietly sleeping all tucked in to her favorite movie. Sometimes the quiet afternoons are what I like best! I just wanna squeeze her!


No comments:
Post a Comment