Whoa..didn't think I really missed this guy as much as I actually did. I knew I missed him, but I was instant tears when I saw his sweet little face coming down the ramp from his Southwest flight. So happy to have him home again. It was a peaceful three weeks while he was on his fun vacation with Nana, but I'm glad we're all together again. Here we are waiting for his luggage: (yeah, this tough guy flew home ALL alone)
But who wouldn't love this?!? (Grandpa Barnes, this one's for you!)
That's right...6 years old...my little adventure seeker!
While he tried to convince us that he didn't want to come home that bad, the minute I pulled into the parking lot and stopped the car, he bolted out of the car so fast he didn't even bother shutting the door. All I heard was , "Man, I'm SO glad to be home. I missed everything so much." TEARS....(and not just mine) were flowing all around! My sweet Austy was so choked up to see his brother and sister again, that he was moved to tears. We all sat around and hugged and smiled for a long time....then it was off to a FUN family night!
No comments:
Post a Comment