Friday, May 13, 2011

School Carnival


So I was in charge of the photo booth at the school carnival last night.  It was fun....and exhausting.  The kids came with me while I set up early till Dad got off work.  (Which felt like an eternity to them!)  Once he finally got there, they enjoyed 3 full hours of fun! Pony rides, cotton candy, silly hair colors, rock wall, surfing, barrell rides, bouncy houses, carnival games, and MORE!  Unfortunately I wasn't able to be with my family, but Daddy was so sweet and kept coming back to my booth to visit me. He took the little camera with him and snapped a few pics for my benefit.  Thanks Dad for being so amazing!  Happy, tired, kids!!
(Click and zoom)
This is where I spent my night.

1 comment:

Ward Family said...

Love your pics! I hope you get some business from the deal!