Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Good or bad Mom...not sure

So I haven't decided yet, if this makes me a good or bad mom,  but my dear sweet Austin has been working for months on a "collection" of art work.  My hard-working child is convinced that people will want to buy his art.  I didn't have the heart to throw any of it away, so I've been hoarding holding it for him.  :)  Today he decided to take a trip back to Las Vegas with Nana (Andrew's mom) for a couple of weeks.  (That's worth a whole other blog entry...struggled with that one for a bit.)  While he was gone, Aunt Molly and I took advantage of the nice weather and decided to help him "sell" his art.  So we set up in the yard...snapped a few pics...and put all of the "earnings" in his piggy bank.  And NO...I did NOT  finally find a way to dispose of his "collection" in a nice way, that would make him happy.  *wink wink