Oh my...my oh my...I'm in for it! Amiah and I had a litttle "shopping experience" today. She did everything I did. I loved it, as did all the clerks at all 3 stores. We went to the outlet mall to try to find some pants for Daddy for work, and maybe a pair of jeans for me. (Ones with no holes in the crotch. :) I went to the Dress Barn first. Wandered around with her and picked out a few things that I might like. She is very "helpful"...picking out all the pretty things for me to try. :) Off to the dressing room. She helped me decide what to keep and put in the maybe pile, and of course the definitely-nots! After a decision, we were done with the Mommy store and very happy with our jeans that were on sale for $19! Next up, the Daddy store. There again, we found a steal of a deal! Two pairs of dressy work pants for $19 each! Then she wanted to know when we were going to the Little Girl store. So...we made our way down to Carter's. So funny! With her little purse slung over her shoulder...she went in with a purpose. She found 3-4 dresses that were on sale to pick from. True to form, she wanted to go into the dressing room. She found a clerk to unlock it for her, and she got undressed. She tried everything on and made a yes, no, and maybe pile. We made sure which ones twirled the BIGGEST, and then narrowed it down to two. Finally, she made a choice, and went with the bright pink one. (DUH!) She promptly took it up to the counter and checked out. I sat in the background and just handed them my card when it was time. They played along, and asked her how everything was and if that dress was going to work for her. Hilarious! She proudly walked out of the store, with her purse, and new dress in her own bag. Which she got on sale! Love it.....it's only going to get more fun!! I must say at least she was looking for the sales. :)
TA DA!!
No comments:
Post a Comment