Sunday, February 27, 2011

Weekend Update

We had a fun weekend.  Our good friends the Browns came from Idaho Falls to see us.  We always have so much fun when we're together!  I (for some reason) managed not to take any pictures, except for a couple of just Barbara and me!  Time flew by, but Saturday night we found ourselves being crafty and silly.

(View this next picture at your own risk!)
 We made earrings, and
 these super fun necklaces.  You can't tell in this picture, but my hair is pretty red now. Fun!
I found the tutorial for this necklace here: Pom Pom Necklace

After all of our guests had left, we settled in for a quiet Sunday afternoon.  I cleaned house in peace, Andrew napped, and the kids were outside enjoying the sunshine for HOURS!!  Here's what I caught them doing:




(I especially love the snow boots...it's a nice touch.)

Tonight as I sit here and blog...a wee bit of pride wells up when I turn around to see the kids doing their own scripture studies.  They're reading Bible Stories....and Abryn is doing the reading.

Ahh...sigh.

No comments: