Sunday, February 20, 2011

Sibling Love..

That's right, I titled it "Sibling Love"....why?  Because it's my favorite thing to capture these small moments, so we don't ever forget with all the arguing and bickering that the kids REALLY do love each other.  

This was a moment that I will cherish for a long time.  Boys were done showering, and Abryn offered to read a story to Austin before bed.  They sat (that close to each other) on the poof pillow for about 15 minutes or so and completed one of their favorite books.  It was so sweet...


Sunday afternoons can sometimes be a struggle.  The kids like to go and do ALL the time!  On Sundays we just stay home and relax.  TV isn't an option usually on the Sabbath, so we find other creative ways to fill our time.  This afternoon?  Bad guys!  I love Amiah's tough face.  :)

No comments: