So our New Year's Eve went a little like this...movies till this cute little thing said, "Mommy, I wanna go to bed." So I celebrated with Amiah and Snowdog at about 9:20. She called Grandma and told her Happy New Year. She said, "I popped my poppers, tooted my horn, and now I'm off to bed!", and was totally happy to do so.
This guy here likes to celebrate any way he can...yep, even on the toilet.
We watched movies, drank sparkly juice, had cookies,did our poppers, hollered and shouted, blew the horns, wished each other a Happy New Year, and were off to bed. Here's to a very happy and healthy 2011!
(click on the pictures if you wanna see them better)



1 comment:
LOVE your family. I think you are a terrific mom. And I mostly LOVE that not only did you take a pic of Andrew on the pot, but that you posted it!!! You are just real, and I love it!!!
Post a Comment