Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Once there was a....

"Once there was a snowman,"


"Snowman, snowman,"


 "Once there was a snowman, TALL TALL TALL!!" 


(Or in this case...kinda small.  Austin and Amiah had so much fun playing with this guy all afternoon.)

Tonight, my prayers will include something like this:
"PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE let there be school tomorrow."

I just can't handle all the arguing when they're stuck at home together.  Christmas vacation is coming soon enough, please let there be school in session tomorrow!!  

2 comments:

Stace said...

My prayers exactly! And sorry to hear about your tree. Too sad. Oh and congrats to Austin for that first lost tooth --- we wouldn't know about that yet. Taryn is 6.5 and still waiting! I told her she should wait happily because I am gonna tease her and call her pumpkin face when it finally falls out. :)

Susie said...

Darn those fightin' kids! I LOVED having the kids home yesterday, but knew that two days of minimal fighting would be too much to ask. Great snowmen, though!