Darling! Where does Heidi work? I thought she just cut out of her home.
She looks so happy! Heidi is wonderful! Wish I could go to her!! :) I'll have to save $!
Heidi works at "Head's Up" at Bown Crossing...she is only $25 for a haircut. (Pretty reasonable I think). She works Mondays and Thursdays at her salon, and I think she is still cutting at her own little place in her home on Thursday nights.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Darling! Where does Heidi work? I thought she just cut out of her home.
She looks so happy! Heidi is wonderful! Wish I could go to her!! :) I'll have to save $!
Heidi works at "Head's Up" at Bown Crossing...she is only $25 for a haircut. (Pretty reasonable I think). She works Mondays and Thursdays at her salon, and I think she is still cutting at her own little place in her home on Thursday nights.
Post a Comment