Friday, November 26, 2010

Toothless

How much MORE excitement can one family take?!?  Today, the day after Thanksgiving, Austin showed me that his tooth was loose. I encouraged him to wiggle it and wiggle it some more.  By the middle of the afternoon, he had that sucker so loose, that we wrapped a little floss around it and gave it a tug.  He took the first tug...it was a cautious tug.  And I took the 2nd tug...a wee bit more aggressive.  :)  Anyway, it all came together well, it went flying and landed on my pant leg.  He was one PROUD little boy!!  He decorated his envelope in a very special way.  (Secretly made me nervous, I wasn't sure his tooth fairy was magic enough to turn his tooth into a dollar with a one-of-a-kind envelope.) Yes, I was even on YouTube trying to figure out how to open an envelope with out it looking like you've touched it. Ugh!  But...a very slow steady hand, and a great little sharp knife...and we were in business!!  She even left him a special note, for the special envelope.  So fun! 

1 comment:

Ward Family said...

Love it! The note was perfect!