"Bal-lah-lay" as Amiah would call it...was a total and complete hit today! I have to admit that I wasn't too sure about this whole having a daughter thing, but turns out it's pretty great! :) My boys are awesome too, but there's just something special about a little pink thing flitting about in a twirly skirt being as graceful as a monkey with two left feet. I had so much fun today!! Amiah saved all her birthday money (from August) and couldn't ever decided what to spend it on. She finally brought it all to me one day, back in September, and told me that she wanted to be a ballerina. The class was so full, there wasn't an opening till November but we still took it! Today was the first day, and it was the best. I couldn't get enough...I felt like a little girl all over again...I felt carefree and happy for just a short 45 minutes watching her enjoy every moment of it. She giggled, slipped and fell, twisted, twirled, skipped, danced, and more. She got to see real ballerina shoes that were "so hard"! (Toe shoes) She came out of class on cloud nine, and I couldn't wait to come home as look at the pictures. I'm thinking she's gonna stick with this one. It was awesome...looking forward to next week!
2 comments:
Aaaahhhh...she looks like she is on cloud nine! How fun! cute little ballerina!
Thanks for the pictures... she does look SO HAPPY! It is fun being a girl doing girly things... looking forward to Hay and I doing girly things together. Amiah looks adorable <3
Post a Comment