Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Uh oh! Stuck!


I shouldn't laugh, but this was hilarious....and I'm so mean that I had to take a picture before I let the poor guy out. Austin was playing outside today with the neighbor girl. They were going up to the 2nd story of our apartments and throwing down his little plastic trooper. Well, it ended up on the balcony of a vacant apartment. Broom couldn't reach it, ladder was all the way in the back of the property in our garage, and I had a brilliant (no so brilliant) idea to just hoist the little monkey up to the bars and have him flop over. Well, he made it up....with a lot of nerves....and fell over and smacked everything including his head. (Nice job Mom....geez!) Anyway, safe on the balcony, he grabbed his toy and threw it down. Now, how do I get back down? The slider was locked. Crap. It was too high with lots of concrete to try to jump down a story, so I had to go get the keys from the office and let the little bugger out. Ha ha ha!! We had a good laugh about it.

No comments: