Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Family Day of Fun

We had such a fun day on Monday. We had a whole family "day" instead of family night. We started at the park for some fun (and free lunch for the kids).



The next stop was dropping Dad and Abryn off at BSU, while Austin, Amiah, and myself headed to the grocery store. After doing a few necessary things, we hit up the dollar theater. We had candy, popcorn, and lemonade. We went to see "How to Train A Dragon". It was so cute! The kids loved it.


After several hours out and about...we headed home to cool off in the sprinklers. That was nice.
After that I got to escape for a fun ladies dinner (thanks again Mom). We hit up a buffet and were there just chatting away for hours! So fun! And of course I got to play with one of my best buddies Ezra. He's so much fun. When I finally rolled into the homestead at about 9pm....this is what I saw:

Daddy showered all of them, put them in jammies, and they all passed out on the couch. Abryn and Austin got smart and went to bed when they got tired of watching cartoons, but Amiah didn't quite make it. I love my family! What a perfect day...just what the doctor ordered for this tired, crabby, impatient Mommy!

No comments: