Thursday, March 18, 2010

Sneaky little leprechaun

Last night we had a visitor...Abryn made a trap at school to try to catch the sneaky little leprechaun because we wanted him to give us gold. We ALMOST caught him. He took the bait that Abryn left, he had some gold glitter covered pennies. He flipped into the trap but climbed out. He left footprints all over the counter, floor, and door but got away. He did manage to wreak a little havoc before he left though. We snapped some pictures when we woke up. Maybe we'll catch him next year!!









And their reactions this morning....

4 comments:

Steph said...

That is so fun! Those kindergarten kids sure did love those traps! You're so fun for continuing it at home!

Tracy said...

Oh my gosh, that is the best. I love it!

Molly said...

LOL! I can't wait to do stuff like that with my Hailey. I miss the kids.. they're getting so BIG! How fun :) Thanks for sharing!! Give em all hugs and kisses from Aunt Molly!

Ward Family said...

Hilarious!