Currently it is 51* and raining but this is what we did before dinner tonight:



This is definitely not hot tubbing weather, but today the kidos wanted to play in the hot water. I figured it couldn't hurt anything, I did it just last night myself. So we suited up, bundled up, and walked over to the clubhouse and got in to play. They had a blast. We are so ready for spring/summer so we can spend our days outdoors and playing in the pool. I should have joined them, but this is what I did instead:




This is definitely not hot tubbing weather, but today the kidos wanted to play in the hot water. I figured it couldn't hurt anything, I did it just last night myself. So we suited up, bundled up, and walked over to the clubhouse and got in to play. They had a blast. We are so ready for spring/summer so we can spend our days outdoors and playing in the pool. I should have joined them, but this is what I did instead:
No comments:
Post a Comment