Saturday, October 17, 2009

Nana's Visit

(Click on the collage to see the pictures better!)
Last weekend, Nana (Andrew's mom) came to visit us from Las Vegas. It was an awesome visit, and I think she totally spoiled us rotten. I'm convinced now that eating out EVERY meal is the way to go. (I wish)....what a treat. She did really fun things with the kidos. She brought new books and read books to them, made Christmas ornaments for them to sell for some extra money, jello jigglers, bought a Halloween movie, took us out to eat a MILLION times, went to a soccer game with us, stayed up late, and got up early, did lots of teasing, and more. We tried desparately to convince her to stay one more day, but to no avail....her sense of responsibility won. Here's a few snapshots I managed to get while she was here.

No comments: