Sunday, October 18, 2009

Fall

I love this time of year. Today was the greatest day. The weather was mid 70's, with a slight breeze, beautiful fall colors all around, and lots of sunshine. Austin woke up this morning, and decided that he was going to collect ALL the leaves that were falling off our tree outside. He wanted to fill a garbage bag. I tried to talk him out of it, but couldn't sway him. So, he grabbed a new garbage bag, got dressed, and went to work! I'll be darned if he didn't stay out there ALL DAY LONG!! No joke...he worked his little butt off trying to fill that bag. He would take an occasional break to come in and sit down, but would end up right back out there hard at work again. Pretty soon Amiah was right along side him helping him out. They are the greatest little buddies, and had a great time outside. I got the house all cleaned up, made some dinner for the family, sent them to Austin's last soccer game, and headed out for TWO........count 'em........TWO girls night adventures. The first was with my Mom and Grandma. We just ran around and did some errands, but had some fun laughs. After wearing them out, I went home, grabbed the car, and decided to join some other friends that had invited me out as well. We sat at the Texas Roadhouse from 8 till 11:30pm. No joke! Had some more good laughs there, and finally closed the place down. I caught a few snapshots of the kidos working on their leaf project, enjoy! (Click pics to see better!)



No comments: