This weekend was amazing...all the props go to my superman hubby. I attended our women's retreat to a cabin in McCall. It was an amazing time. At first, I didn't want to go. I talked myself out of it. But, with a little (or a lot) of encouragement from lots of friends, I caved and decided to go. I'm so happy I did, I heard all the things that I needed to hear. I'm pretty sure that the whole weekend was aimed just at me! Or at least I would like to think so. Lots of laughter, tears, and memories to remember.
Andrew worked all Friday night, then came home to be super Daddy. He worked, took kids to some friends house for dinner, came home and bathed them and brushed their teeth, prayers, and then onto some game time with his friends. He stayed up late playing, and then was up bright early again to tend to the kidos while I was gone. He got up, got two of them off to a neighbors house while he took the third one to a soccer game with team pictures too! He came home, made lunch, got naps under way, and then took them to a little birthday party. While I was traveling home, he told me to go home and take a nap and he would finish up with the kids. What a love!! And that's exactly what I did. A hot shower, a comfy bed, and woke up to the smell of dinner in the oven. Lucky me....THANKS HUBBY! The whole weekend went off without any hiccups...
After I woke up, we ate and played with the kids for a tiny bit before bed time. I snapped a few pictures, so enjoy...

Andrew worked all Friday night, then came home to be super Daddy. He worked, took kids to some friends house for dinner, came home and bathed them and brushed their teeth, prayers, and then onto some game time with his friends. He stayed up late playing, and then was up bright early again to tend to the kidos while I was gone. He got up, got two of them off to a neighbors house while he took the third one to a soccer game with team pictures too! He came home, made lunch, got naps under way, and then took them to a little birthday party. While I was traveling home, he told me to go home and take a nap and he would finish up with the kids. What a love!! And that's exactly what I did. A hot shower, a comfy bed, and woke up to the smell of dinner in the oven. Lucky me....THANKS HUBBY! The whole weekend went off without any hiccups...
After I woke up, we ate and played with the kids for a tiny bit before bed time. I snapped a few pictures, so enjoy...

1 comment:
Wow. Tim came home and seemed peeved that I wasn't thrilled about picking up right where I left off - making dinner, bathing the kids, and putting them to bed. Bless his heart - it's tough being Mr. Mom to four little girls. And... go Andrew!
Post a Comment