Sunday, September 13, 2009

Birthday Party

Turning six!!
A little sarcasm on this silly little ride...
The bumper cars were the BEST!
Jammin' on the motorcycle ride. He and Rocco were doing tricks...I fear his teen years!
Opening presents and cards...
Blowin' out candles...
Abryn's best buddy...Rocco.
Losing at "Deal or No Deal"...what a ham!
Seriously Mom! Enough with the pictures...
And one of the highlights...these horrendous gumballs that all the kids won. Gross!
Well, it's all said and done. We partied at Pojos and made it through the night. Abryn had a blast with tons of friends and family there. Thanks to all who came to make it a good one for Abryn. As we were leaving Saturday night he said, "This has been the best birthday EVER!" I'm glad he felt that way. It was a good night. We showed up at about 6pm, had cupcakes, opened presents, and they were off. Each kido had a their own little baggie with tokens and a ride ticket. He was so silly the whole night, it was tons of fun. Here's just a few of the 108 pictures that I took. Unfortunately there were that I snapped so fast of the guests that many of them were blurry. :(

2 comments:

williamsfam5 said...

your kids are so cute. looks like a fun party.

Steph said...

What a cutie! Pojo's makes a great birthday spot! We love it there.