We're so excited, we just attended the parents meeting last night for our first season of TBall! Abryn is so stoked, we start practice on Monday. He will have 2 full months of games a couple of times a week. If you wanna come, I'd be happy to send you a schedule. Wish us luck! Abryn was so excited on the way out the door, he hollered.........."See ya Coach!" Yahoo...we can't wait. Daddy is even gonna be one of the Asst. Coaches.
We are also very happy to see the sunshine. We are all so tired of being indoors. I am READY for spring and summer. Today I promised the kids that we would go have some fun but first we had to get our chores done. So, Austin and Amiah emptied the dryer and then put the clothes from the washer into the dryer. Austin would pull them out, and then pass them to Amiah. He couldn't quite reach the bottom of the washer without falling in, so he ran to his room and got his "grabber". So cute! With a little team work and some ingenuity, they got the laundry done. Well done.

Then it was off the park....we ran to the daycare and got Grandma, Jack and Thomas too. Uncle Matty and baby Henry even showed up later. We were the only ones at the park it was such a treat. The sun was out, but the kids didn't even seem to notice how cold it was. Sometimes I wish I was young again. We gladly welcome spring..........
(Austin, Jack, Thomas, Amiah, Abryn)
(Grandma, Baby Henry-left, and Baby Ezra-right)
Thanks for such a fun afternoon Grandma!
We are also very happy to see the sunshine. We are all so tired of being indoors. I am READY for spring and summer. Today I promised the kids that we would go have some fun but first we had to get our chores done. So, Austin and Amiah emptied the dryer and then put the clothes from the washer into the dryer. Austin would pull them out, and then pass them to Amiah. He couldn't quite reach the bottom of the washer without falling in, so he ran to his room and got his "grabber". So cute! With a little team work and some ingenuity, they got the laundry done. Well done.
(Austin, Jack, Thomas, Amiah, Abryn)
(Grandma, Baby Henry-left, and Baby Ezra-right)Thanks for such a fun afternoon Grandma!
1 comment:
love it! your kids are so creative! can you send them over with their grabber...i have trouble digging in the bottom of my washer too!
Post a Comment