Amiah would like to give a shout out to all the "Single Ladies" out there!
Our little Missy, is the newest Beyonce fan. She wanted to listen to my new ipod that I got for my birthday. (Shh.....yes, I'm 30 now. Managed to slip under the radar for the most part with that one, nothing big or embarrassing happened.) I let her listen and she started jammin'! She was actually singing..........."Oh oh oh, oh oh oh......"
Our little Missy, is the newest Beyonce fan. She wanted to listen to my new ipod that I got for my birthday. (Shh.....yes, I'm 30 now. Managed to slip under the radar for the most part with that one, nothing big or embarrassing happened.) I let her listen and she started jammin'! She was actually singing..........."Oh oh oh, oh oh oh......"
2 comments:
She is such a cutie pie!
And happy birthday, old lady. :) I can say that only because I'm ancient!
that is to cute!
Post a Comment